tires

any one know where i can take tires without getting charged for them?

do u want used ones cause i work at goodyear and sometimes we throw out good tires just go at night there fair game when thier in the garbage pile. they would make good slicks

its illegal to charge a tax for disposal however on every new tire in nys u purchase u pay 2.50 new tiretax

i dont want tires i have like 10 tires i need to get rid of and couldnt remember where to take the without getting charged.

drive way way out into the country and throw them in a ditch. Thats what they do to my parents land anyway

wow im not ignorant.

all the time.

You could be like the Indians and burn them :gotme:

lol though crossed my mind

just drop them off at my work we dont count our old shitty tires just do it at night we dont have cameras

[quote=“twiztidcivic,post:9,topic:30909"”]

just drop them off at my work we dont count our old shitty tires just do it at night we dont have cameras

[/quote]

where do you work?

goodyear on french and union.

There’s a few recycling places that I imagine would love to take your used tires. One is in Lockport on Ohio Street I believe.

Actually your gonna have PM.

I would just leave them behind some tire place. Dont leave all of them in one place. Maybe 2 or 4.

just burn them

take em to monroe or someplace like that at night and place em with the one they throw out

never mind my dad took them while i was at work and it was 16 tires i was way off.

thanx for the suggestions though.