Where to dispose of tires, wheels, wheels with tires

I’ve got 10 tires to get rid of. I’m not sure how the tire disposal fees generally work; I’m looking to not take a bath on this one.

I’ve also got a few aluminum wheels lying around. Should I take them to Twin Village, or are there any better options to maximize $?

And how about wheels that have tires? I’ve got some spare tires I need to unload.

Thanks.

I use Metallico for scrap, by my shop. Not sure about pricing, but it’s in walking distance. You can take to the NEI (Modern Disposal) on Jeffrey Blvd. in Blasdell. I believe they accept tires, but I would call for pricing. Also check with any tire shop. It’s nit gonna be free.

I took 4 aluminum wheels to Niagara metal on hertle and made $80.

Edit; Also a free can of pop :slight_smile:

If you have any 15’s that hold air I want them for heaters

The free can of pop is awesome when you unload a truck full of scrap and really need a drink!

^ surprised it wasn’t a tall boy of high life!

I’ve got three 15" tires that aren’t mounted on a wheel, but they held air before they were dismounted this weekend.

It looks like Liberty Tire in Lockport takes them for $1 each. Another place told me that they could take 4 without charging me, but they’re not really supposed to accept tires at all.

Doesn’t Wal-Mart dispose of tires for free? Or is that only if you’re getting another set mounted/balanced?

^^ Walmart sneaky night drop.