tire question

235/45/17 ok for fronts on an s13?
eibach sportline drop + kyb struts…
ran out of time today but im curious as to if its gonna be a problem before i throw em on

if there is no clearance issues… how will they drive?

ty

no one can tell you, it depends on the specs of wheel their going on. Their much bigger in diameter then the stock wheel, a 235/40 or 235/35 would be more suiting. Throw them on and see thats the only way you’ll know

and they will ride the same as any other tire…

i am shitty and double posted. much apologies.

they can fit width wise depending on the wheel. i had 245/45/16s on the front of my S13 with an 8 inch wide, +30 offset wheel. i had coilovers though so i can’t say for sure if they’ll hit the lower spring seat or not… i did have to roll my fenders though. they didn`t rub against the fender or wheel well, even at full lock.

Yea i got a 8 inch rim with 225/40/17 and i didn’t have to roll fenders just slight rubbing at full lock on an unimportant part of the liner, depending on ur rim specs u might rub and u might not.

they are alittle taller than stock… If they were in the rear it would throw off your speedo… 235 40 17 would be closer to stock size

Only issue could be with tire to lower spring perch clearence… depending on the offset of your rims and width

well they fit… and look sick…
definately fill alot of gap that the 205/40’s didnt
on the driver side… i have about… 1/8 inch clearance from strut perch :slight_smile:
as far as i can tell theres no rubbing crank to crank…
im sure once i get it on the track there will be some rubbing but is that a huge issue? it will wear the tire down a bit on the inside… but not enough to hurt the tire im hoping…

thanks again for the input.