Tires! Spring/summer 2013

Has anyone ran rt615k’s ? I was going to run nittos but I can only get nt05s in the rear… I can get the azenis for 666 shipped and ZII’s are close to 800

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I loved the rt615’s when I had them, but they wore away SOOOO quickly. ultra grippy and handled incredible…but I used them up in a summer.

Ziek’s and Invos are both garbage IMO. Both 615k/615’s worked well for me when I ran them but yes did wear fairly quick. Best of luck that I’ve had as far as a mediocre budget tire that doesn’t wear super fast are the Nitto NeoGens.

I’m going to go with the pt722 falkens, 526 shipped at discount tire. I checked online tires and they came to $540 shipped. plus these qualify for the $60 rebate

I need some tires for my A4 for the BBS CH’s, I was on the firestone website and they will quote you online, I havent really shopped it around only against Dunn Tire and they were almost $100 higher.

I usually try and ge them to throw in the hunter roadforce balance on the deal, vs. regular wheel balancing.

Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport
Rated Best in Class
| Performance Tires | Size: 235/45R18 XL | Article Number: 139885 | Load Index: 98 (1653 lbs) | Speed Rating: W (168 mph) | Sidewall: Black Letter/Black Wall
4 Tires @ $167.99

$671.96

SUBTOTAL

$671.96

Computerized Wheel Balance

$47.96

Installation

FREE

Tire/Wheel Alignment Check (Art. #7009886)

FREE

Valve Stem

$11.96

State Environmental Fee

$10.00

Scrap Tire Recycling Charge

$12.00

TOTAL

$753.88

I just ordered some pt 722s for the gs300. I have a set of snow tires and I’m not a super aggressive driver so I figured they wouldn’t be to bad. Buy 3 get one free, 10% off, and $60 back it’s a pretty good deal. Originally ordered continental dw, but they were out of the size I needed. For around $400 ill take a gamble and see what happens. Anything is better then the dunlops on the car. The car also needs an alignment, anyone have any suggestions for a place to get an alignment, or should I be ok just getting it done at pep boys where I’m getting the tires?

they can do alignments fine

I like seeing the recycle fees. I worked for a recycling company and we rarely charged more than $ 1.25 ea.

I think I’m picking up a set of the Falken Azenis FK453 for the miss. I had FK452 last year and they were really nice.