TL: Take Two

^ Yeah I need to do all my cars again. Acura leather is notorious for showing the crease lines early on. I used Meguiars last time, seems like good stuff.

I would like to do the aspec kit, but after some research only the front and rear piece are available in that color. Might have to get black sides and have my favorite paint shop match it up…

Thanks Ryan. I love the red interior lighting. Used to think footwell lightning was ricey, but I rather like it lol

love these cars. great pickup.

Take that Benz.
Buy an LS7 with a 6-speed.
Replicate this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TOraxExSpMI/AAAAAAADpSQ/EiNVYLcxjPY/s800/Mercedes%2B190E%2BCosworth%2B0.jpg

Or install an OM617, bolt on a T3/T4, unhook the wastegate line and crank up the pump, and do this:

Totally agree on the appearance though.

How about you take the Benz Jim. Or the turbo Civic. So I can supercharge my Tsx.

TLS will be getting a downpipe, flashpro, maybe an intake, and definitely lowered. Not as low as the old one though.

I’ll take the e190

Small update;

Base lined the car last night at test and tune. 14.6@98 with a 2.4 60ft. Not too bad considering Car&Driver said 14.1@100

That’s Saturn Ion Redline territory.

Haven’t updated this in awhile, bump for “build” threads. Car currently has XLR8 j pipe, cat delete, and ATLP v2 resonated exhaust, and some Hondata tinkering. Ran 13.9@102 last season. Not really sure what my plans are for it this season.