TL: Take Two

Finally. After two years of searching, I had all but given up. Was actually looking for a Crv, when I decided to just see if there were any TL on Craigslist. Its stock for now, brakes will be upgraded first, and j pipe should be here tomorrow. Got the car Monday :lol Cant leave anything stock. Just couple quick dirty shots while I was outside today. Better to follow.

2008 TL Type S 6spd
Carbon Bronze Pearl

Reserved for Updates

dope! do they make a factory body kit for these?

Yes. I bought one for the 04 like 3 days before I found this car :facepalm Of note this color is discontinued in Carbon Bronze A spec, so I may get a black kit and see how that looks. Might be too ricey.

Wtf. Looks JUST LIKE MINE!!!

You can’t have the same car as me

Its not the same at all :lol Stahp

Pretty damn close!

Change your wheels. I had um first. Haha

Nice. I will be changing them out, not sure how my bronze wheels will look on it though. Might be too much bronze going on. Almost want some 18x9 black or gunmetal rpf1, or black re30

I wanted black 19s but there is a girl in Schenectady with black 19s on a cbp TL. I’m just gonna leave mine alone. I’ll pry we’ll the car sometime soon anyway. I always do

awesome tls, keep it simple and oem. nice pickup

Looks good man!

This one should just stay at Yarter Performance. I’ll take good care of it :slight_smile:

Nice pickup, can’t wait to see it!

I feel like the first picture needs a caption of the Mercedes saying “soon” look at it creepily lurking in the background.

Awesome car! Not something you really see much of as well.

That Benz is always lurking. The German car isnt allowed near the Jap ones, they dont get along. lol

Thanks guys. Will be there today Tracey, these tires are beat. lol Wayne said I couldnt bring it till I had new tires and brakes for it.

It’s basically Hitlers road car.

I was looking for a TL-S but decided against it because I didn’t wanna always have to run premium gas. And then I bought a Mazda that needs premium anyway explain that shit.

PS I want a ride haha!

did you buy it from a guy nameed Tim? I think I know/worked on that car!

Close, was Jim I got it from. Do you have the lug key for it?!?! :lol

Even the Tsx calls for premium. And the Frontier lol. Oh well.

Nice car man, I looked at those awhile back too. Nice pickup.

ohhh my buddy tim from amsterdam had one, it was a regular tl we put the aspec body kit and wheels on. neg on the lug key, sorry homie!

Get some leather conditioner for those seats.