To Hid or not to HID

i have a set of HID’s in my wifes car definitely makes driving at night better. i think people see the different colored light and stare at them(since most people aren’t any smarter than most woodland dwelling animals themselves) and then realize they cant see when they look away and high beem you, so know theres 2 blind people on the road.

cheeks- you can get hella lights for your car from summit that use an H series style bulb and theres people on H-T saleing HID kits for like 210.00 shipped, might be able to save a little money that way. just make sure its some one reputable so you can buy replacement bulbs at a decent price if you ever have to get them.

you already have loud pipes so you shouldn’t need anything else, your safe.

You must not have heard it lately with the “quiet baffles”.

Are we going to move the HIDs to the RSX?

I have a friend that sells hid kits for the 240 for $250 shipped. All you need are the cheap ebay housing. I forget what kind. I’m getting them around nov. unless I get some extra money before then.

Here’s the forum he posts alot on:
http://www.skafia.com/viewtopic.php?t=2280&highlight=

I just talked to him on aim and his business screen name is coway12.

I saw a black 240 in Oakland last yr with true hid’s and it blinded the shit out of me… lol… i loved it though looked bad ass… it was definitly some high end shit…

after doing a lil research it seems like you shouldn t spend much over 250$ and id stick with a bulb higher then 8000k

I agree with betrayed. There are several routes you could go with this but don’t spend anymore that 250 maybe 300.

HIDs are the shit… I will never own or buy a car without them. I have them in my Supra, my Denali, and had them in my GSXR. I get tons of sets of them from the shop. I would highly reccomend them.

hook a brotha up!

:stick:

hid it!!!