to the kid at kelvins

keep lurkin the forums bud. u think u know shit. until u get a 240 of ur own u can talk. talkn to me about my car like i duno. anyone thats seen itknows. ive spent unuf money. sure i ditnt do the swap but i di the z32 brakes and mc, tint, full APEXi 3" turbo back exhaust, megan street coils all aroind. front main crank seal, jdm s14 vlsd, bootst gauge, aem a/f gauge, new carpet, abs remoal, 5 lug. fuk u, talkin likee u knoe shit, only reason i didnt cuff u is cuz it was kavlens house, pray i dont see u on the strett bud> thats right, u dont have a car, fk u!. u know who u r !!!. u big nouth cussy little fuk. FUCK YOU!!! ur lucky they puled me away when they did

count ur fuckn teeth! liitle bitch!!

who we drop kickn?

u forgot the oem side skirts

Wow the internet is pretty serious.

No funny pic? i am disappointed…lol

any way who was talking shit?

http://www.wisemouseboy.com/gallery2/d/3790-2/internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

lol this is jokes

Wtf is this even supposed to be about? Fuck… SON has gotten dumber over the last couple months. IVAN YOU FUCKING LIVE! MESSAGE ME DUDE!

i love hamilton

So like… Was this post made to prove the OP is tough? Or to deliver a threat he didn’t have the balls to say in person? Or was it so everyone could see the other person has no respect for the OP?

I’m just not sure…

Wow… thats one pissed of 6th grader we have here…