To those who were bashing Aschon's type-s...

So I talked to adam and he decided to take me for a spin in his rsx type-s and i must say that i was really impressed. It might be fwd but i must say that the type-s is a pretty fast car. It pulls pretty hard and the handling is amazing too… especially at high speeds at like 170 - 180kmh… the thing sticks to the road like it’s on rails… And when you’re going around 190… it doesn’t even feel like you’re goin that fast too…

Personally, i prefer the styling of my 240 but that is just my opinion. But i must say that the type-s has a really nice interior and it is pretty fast as well. And it’s 6 spd too… But when ashcon said that you can’t compare it to the 240, i think that he’s definitely right because you can’t really compare it in terms of speed. But then again, the type-s and a 240 are both on different levels. You can’t really compare a brand new sports car to an old sports car and when one is fwd and the other is rwd… it doesn’t really make sense. But i think the type-s would beat a stock 240 or a mildly modded 240 on the track. It might even beat a stock sr20.

But don’t misunderstand him by thinking that he hates 240s now just because he has a type-s, he still loves 240s. It was just unfortunate that his was written off so he decided to get something else. But at least he didnt’ just get some normal rsx, he got the type-s. :thumleft:

Oh btw… we did 2 runs… and his type-s smoked my 240 by like 6-8 cars. I even got a headstart. 240 without turbo = :frowning:

Thanks for the kind words…

I do love 240s… but it’s hard not to appreciate honda engineering when they are pumping out cars like the one I just bought.

I’ll come out to one of the 240 meets if I get the time… I work out of town so it makes it a little difficult for me to attend anything…but I’m lookin forward to lining it up with a couple of you stock or mildly modded sr’s…

take care!

-Adam

lets race for cash

This post was a mistake…

I’ll put in my .02 anyways before the lock.

I would expect an rsx type s to outperform a stock almost 15 year old 240sx, especially for the price…

Also, let’s face it Mark, your car isn’t super fast or anything…

well if you’re going to be that cocky… i have another type-s for you to race for cash…

big mouth? bring 500$ to 403/dundas at 9pm tonite.

no question that it would out perform… you guys are the idiots that were comparing the two cars when i said i moved into something way better…

Isn’t that a contradictory statement? I mean, any way you look at it, when you say something is way better you ARE comparing.

this thread is still ghey…

stock RSX-S > stock 240sx

bye everyone