Top Gear - Alabama - Series 9

I cant believe that really happend…lol

lmao, that was great

i think we could think of better slogans and actually not be stupid queers when questioned about it

thats insane…but for real nascar=gay

u can race 180mph right on top of a bumper while an inch away from somebody else

i just think its such a waste i mean yeah lets race in a big circle waste gas waste tires waste lives

soo a couple of right hand turns thrown into the mix makes the ending of a life ok??? got ya

plus i just lost all faith in top gear, they are in alabama, and the one dude says, “this is the heart of nascar, where all the drivers come from, where the cars are built.” last time i checked, a lot of the teams are in NC, and drivers are from all over the country

x2

fico do u drag race?

nope

k, cuase if u did, that would be a waste of time, tires, fuel, and even lives to go in a striaght line, soo please dont ever street waste, dont want u to waste ur time

do u roll race?

NC def is the home of nascar and where prob 60% of the drivers are from or live.

but that is pretty funny if it was real.

then entire episode is way longer but that was the craziest/funniest part.

wow :bowrofl:

That was a 7 minute waste of my time.

was that alabama or fayette county?

that video just shows that white trash is a natural resource America will never run out of

Actually, I think it could’ve been anywhere in PA except the Pittsburgh or Philly areas.