Top Gear crew attacked by rednecks

HAHA, they both were great. Kinda makes me ashamed of some of my countrymen.

A giant car sized sandwich board would be nice.

there is a scene in die hard 3 where john mclane (bruce willis) is forced to wear a sandwich board sign that says “i hate niggers” in the middle of harlem.

he then gets a bottle smashed over his head.

i was looking for a screenshot of that. It seemed appropriate.

i forgot about that.

25 posts and no Jeg or MonteCarloChick? … slackers

:rofl: hahahahahahaha

Ha Ha thats Hilarious, although just cause there uncivilized hicks doesnt mean we should go fuck with em, Stupid bastards.

Nascar does suck.

People are awesome lol

[quote=“newman,post:18,topic:24440"”]

A few google searches of a mix of the following terms did not yield the screen caps i was hoping for:

die
hard
vengeance
niggers
“i hate niggers”
mista meeclaaane whaaaa aaahhhh zeee detonattaaasss!?!?!

but did unearth some hilarious pictures.

[/quote]

LOL!!! I found it on youtube…

:rofl:

^ that makes me want to watch that now

I can’t believe their producers let them paint their cars like that. In the deep south :lol: . Bet they never do that again!

They are soooo lucky the camera crew diverted the attention of the “boys”, otherwise Hamster and James would be D-E-D.

so where can i download top gear full episodes? can someone sticky it please?

http://www.finalgear.com/

And it’s really sad that after over a year New Orleans is still in ruins. WTF.

Off topic much?

Ew. Imagine being a teen and gay in the south. Yuck. No washing away the gay there. Not even coke…although I’m sure many probably try…

:frowning:

[quote=“dreid,post:17,topic:24440"”]

check this one out

[/quote]

fake

Only real reason I hate going south, whole lot of people there with fixed views that. That feel they should be inflicted on everyone.

[quote=“Rx3,post:33,topic:24440"”]

And it’s really sad that after over a year New Orleans is still in ruins. WTF.

[/quote]

I couldn’t believe it was still in that condition when they went there. Simply insane.

WOW… Thanks you rednecks… Thanks for making the US look tolerant… Buncha moronz.

I like this one… but I still think my fav episode is where he drives the audi TD on 1 tank of gas…

[quote=“walter,post:36,topic:24440"”]

fake

[/quote]

Sorry for the double Post

Fake is right… They aren’t rednecks… they Say EH wayyyy too much… they are from the north country eh? Annnnd They dont cower enough when a gun is brought out.

[quote=“JayS,post:34,topic:24440"”]

Off topic much?

[/quote]

What’s offtopic about what I said?