Top Gear crew attacked by rednecks

[quote=“walter,post:36,topic:24440"”]

fake

[/quote]

hicks…driving a toyota??

[quote=“newman,post:18,topic:24440"”]

A few google searches of a mix of the following terms did not yield the screen caps i was hoping for:

die
hard
vengeance
niggers
“i hate niggers”
mista meeclaaane whaaaa aaahhhh zeee detonattaaasss!?!?!

but did unearth some hilarious pictures.

[/quote]

Here you go:

haha puregold

[quote=“Nikuk,post:25,topic:24440"”]

25 posts and no Jeg or MonteCarloChick? … slackers

[/quote]

what? I have dialup lol, can’t wach the vid. Besides…I also hate nascar. It bores the living hell out of me. Oh and I am not the only person on the forum from Akron… just an fyi.

I think “rednecks” and “ghetto thugs” should fight. They gotta be the ~classy-ist~ people in America.

[quote=“Rx3,post:40,topic:24440"”]

What’s offtopic about what I said?

[/quote]

Well, this a post of a video about top gear and rednecks in alabama, and you bring up New Orleans being in ruin?

1. Wrong state.
  2. Not rednecks.
  3. Nothing to do with Top Gear.
  4. I don’t give a shit that NO is still in ruin. If we spend a bazillion dollars building it back up another hurricane is just going to fuck it up again. It’s surrounded by water on 3 sides, and is below sea level. And with the rising sea levels the global warming camp is predicting, it’s only going to be farther below sea level. Give it up, it wasn’t meant to be.
  5. Now that I’ve posted that, which is probably the response you were trolling for from someone, this thread will turn into a political flame fest.

[quote=“JayS,post:46,topic:24440"”]

Well, this a post of a video about top gear and rednecks in alabama, and you bring up New Orleans being in ruin?

1. Wrong state.
  2. Not rednecks.
  3. Nothing to do with Top Gear.
  4. I don’t give a shit that NO is still in ruin. If we spend a bazillion dollars building it back up another hurricane is just going to fuck it up again. It’s surrounded by water on 3 sides, and is below sea level. And with the rising sea levels the global warming camp is predicting, it’s only going to be farther below sea level. Give it up, it wasn’t meant to be.
  5. Now that I’ve posted that, which is probably the response you were trolling for from someone, this thread will turn into a political flame fest.

[/quote]

Top Gear went to NO and brought up most of these points… it’s pretty relevant if you ask me. :confused:

Though I do agree with point #4.

[quote=“MPD47,post:47,topic:24440"”]

Top Gear went to NO and brought up most of these points… it’s pretty relevant if you ask me. :confused:

[/quote]

Wait… in that video?

If so, open mouth insert foot. That’s what I get for trying to watch this stuff at work.

Honestly, I didnt watch what was posted as I watched the full episode Sunday. So maybe I should be the one inserting foot into mouth! :wink:

Well, either way, it at least makes sense to me now.

what channel is top gear on now with dish network?

and that vid was awesome. i laughed when she said she was gittin da boyz. then the boys rolled up in the back of a pickup.

Ok finally watched it. WTF did they expect? That is like driving into the city with “I hate African tree hockey” and “die fagget” written on their cars. :bloated:. They knew they would get a bad reaction and acted suprised when they did. That was just plain stupid…funny, but stupid, and very ignorant.

[quote=“Dex,post:51,topic:24440"”]

what channel is top gear on now with dish network?

[/quote]

I don’t think Top Gear is on US TV anymore. The Science Channel showed a really old episode last week, but that’s all I’ve been able to find.