???????

Sure thing. I write books here, but I am sorry, signing up and dumping a novel and finding a burnt up GTO i never knew existed isnt on my slate of things to do. I have a day job and work at my barn yard shop you so elegantly put it when I get out of my 9-5 and dont leave there till 1-2AM… so yeah I have all the time in the world to worry about slandering someones name I never met before. not to mention they said something about “I have this car…” one you and everyone here knows damn well I never owned… so that troll isnt me homie.

Riding skill doesnt measure squidly rankings… showing up with a straight piped busa to a family event ASS had and bouncing the limiter pulling in the lot, then hammering it leaving like you did does.

Cocky? Telling yetti and I we dont know what we are talking about your problem is this and that while its on the dyno, when Yetti primarily built the car, not you isnt cocky? Or when your “friends” have to tell me and other people you piss on “Ohhh hes not really like that, you gotta get to know him” “yeah he can really be a dick, but its ok”… Yeah we really have the wrong opinions about ya man.

Pussy who cant take what people say to them??? When I fuck something up I am the first one to toss myself under the bus. Yet when you are proven wrong, see the tazer thread… you just cant let it go and admit you were actually wrong.

Thats what I mean. It always boils down to the your a bunch of pussys behind a keyboard, say it to my face, ill beat your ass, bunch of pussy fags… shit. Do you think a CEO of an established company plays those cards? Sure, maybe I am a pussy that wont get physical to prove a point over chidlish shit that doesnt weigh shit in my life… or maybe I am just more respobsible that stooping to that level? :ninja