tore my pec...

getting ready for mosnter meet in moon twp april 11th, and tore my pec. hurts so bad, my whoile chest is dark purple. get mri read tommorrow to see about surgery…

ive heard that hurts like hell.

[QUOTE=BlkP42E;806570]ive heard that hurts like hell.[/QUOTE

it sucks. thankfully my girlfriend is staying with me, i cant do anything really, i cant shower, dress, etc…it hurts everytime i move my arm

Had it also stuck between the toilet seat. Oh wrong pec

Maybe if you wouldn’t try to lift shit beyond your capacity you wouldn’t have tore your shit. Oh wait let me dumb this down for a meat head. SHIT IS TOO HEAVY FOR YOU DON’T LIFT IT

That sucks. Didn’t you tear your bicep or something last year?

ok smart guy, if you did know anything about lifting, injuires happen to bodybuilders, powerlifters, etc…how does a top level corne like rod woodson tear his acl? how does a player break his leg?
its all from normal wear and tear, and that 1 spot that just gives out. i can easily bench 450lbs for 3-6reps on bench, i tore it with only 425lbs. sometimes it gives out. i have been powerlifting for 10 years, this is my 1st injury this severe. so try be and cute to someone else buddy.

anyway,. surgery is march 10th…

yeah, tore part of my biecp, but that isnt so bad, plus i dont use it in bench contests, so i could still train. my arm was bruised for aweek or 2, and i was curling in a month or so, didnt get a full tear, this time, i tore my tendon, and all of my chest muslce from where it connects the bicep, doctor said it was worst tear he ever seen.,

Power lifting is the most useless thing I have ever heard of. Bunch of meat heads crowding around each other to see who can lift more. Then they all go and hit the showers together and stick needles in each others asses. Whats the fucking point? Do something thats at least semi useful. Power lifting is like having a dyno queen car. Sure you have all that power but what the fuck can you do with it. Doesn’t mean you have a fast car. I have worked with plenty of people who were “body builders” and honestly they were all pussys. I could out work all of them and I am not a huge guy. Just a rant, I was just busting on you earlier. Hope you heal well

powerlifting is similar to drag racing. why put $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ into a car you drive 1/4 mile?

same principle. anyway, powerlifting is a science. you dont get stronger my maxing out everyweek, and triaing-diet is as ahrd as bodybuilding. it takes time to get to the level i was at, and it sucks i have to start over. and when you said outwork most pwerlifters, are you talking in the gym? powerlifters dont train heavy everyday, only to get ready for a contest

There is a DRASTIC difference between a body builder and a power lifter. You’re showing your ignorance by not knowing that.

Who cares ?