Toronto Auto Show 2/15- 2/24

Was just checking out the media section of the Toronto Auto Show.
Not a bad lineup of concepts and first time views

www.autoshow.ca

• 2009 Audi A4

• 2009 Audi TTS

• 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

• 2009 Cadillac CTS-V

• 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid

• 2009 Ford F-150

• 2009 Ford Flex

• 2009 Hyundai Genesis

• 2009 Kia Borrego

• 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

• 2009 Nissan GT-R

• 2009 Subaru Forester

• 2008 BMW M3 Sedan

• 2008 BMW 1 Series

• 2008 Dodge Journey

• 2008 Ferrari F430 Scuderia

• 2008 Ford Foose F-150

• 2008 Mazda MX-5 Special Version

• 2008 40th Anniversary Mazda RX-8

• 2008 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT-S

• 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLR Maclaren Roadster

• 2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS
    CONCEPT CARS
    The 2008 Canadian Auto Show has a unique variety of vehicles to offer, including a wide range of concept vehicles. To date, the following concepts are confirmed:

• Kia Kue Concept

• Kia Soul Concept

• Mazda Furai Concept

• Mitsubishi Eclipse Concept

• Mitsubishi Concept-cX

• Volvo XC60 Concept

• BMW X6 Hybrid

• Ford Interceptor

• Ford AirstreamLAMBORGHINI THEATRE
    A North American first, the Lamborghini Theatre puts you up close and personal with 14 remarkable vehicles, including the Countach 25th Anniversary Special Edition, The Gallardo Concept S - the only one ever made, the Diablo 30th Anniversary Special Edition – 1 of 4 in Canada, the Urraco Silhouette, the Superleggera – modern day Lamborghini, the LM 002 – the ultimate off-road Lamborghini and many more! Be sure to experience this fascinating showcase on the 700 Level of the South MTCC, displaying some of the most memorable models ever created.

sweet!

when are you going joe? wife & I should be up there the 17th.

im def gonna do my best to make it up there for this. hopefully the gf is up for the trip :slight_smile:

maybe i will go this year

Not sure yet. I usually take a day off during the week and go. Weekend are just nuts there. If you get there early on a weekday, it’s not crowded and you can get through the whole show in a decent amount of time. And there are parking spots too :slight_smile:

I think I’ll go to this. I really want to see the Mazda Furai!

Don’t you need a passport as of jan. 1st to cross into Canada

no only a second form of ID like a birth certificate

i Go every year with my buddy. we get shit faced, buy a really expensive dinner, and spend 5 hrs walking around toronto till were sober. this year we have a dd so i am going to be a wreck dont know what day were going

Its 2 much of a PITA to go to canada.

Saw this car is Detroit…it’s pretty nuts! Actually, all of the Mazda concepts were pretty wild looking.

have you tried going? it really is not all you need is a birth certificate and id it takes no longer.

ill be at the show sometime, i have been there the past 3 years. In 05 i went on a sunday and it took about 9 hours to see everything due to the crowd, 06 i went on a monday night and took about 5 hours to see everything and last year, i went on a monday afternoon. There wasnt much of a crowd and no wait for the Toyota Off Road track, i scared the guy with me when i almost flipped a brand new FJ Cruiser. As for crossing into Canada, it seems to have been easier lately

is the CTS coupe at at this show

is it hard to find this place? i rarely go to canada

chuck and jnj are going. i was going to go but ill be in ORLANDO for the DAYTONA 500 YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

its in three buildings not hard at all to find

ahh man I went for the first time last year and it was amazing! unfortunately, I dont think I’m going to be able to make it this year because of work. I’m pretty disappointed.

Heading out there Monday morning 2/18
Got my press passes waiting once again.