Toronto Auto Show 2/15- 2/24

If they let Joe across the border it can’t be that bad

its not a bad time I guess…went a few years back…

just cant stand the crowds…even on a weekday, by mid day it gets really busy

it is huge though, by the end of it I didnt want to walk anymore!

Yea. I don’t look threatening :slight_smile:
it’s a lot of walking, but you can make a day of it. It’s like Groundhog Day for me going there, but the special features like the classic cars and the Lambourgini display will be worth it. Plus they got some cool concepts this year.

I’m going on a weekday because it’s honestly isn’t that bad. You don’t have a ton of people there or walking in front of you when you are taking pics. Weekends got to me a total madhouse. Plus the bridge won’t be that bad either. And I’m getting a paid holiday that day anyways, so bonus :tup:

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/ready_set_go/land_travel/qa_travel_docs.xml if anyone is unsure of what you need to cross the bridge to go and come back from canada, heres a good page i found. This should help everyone without a passport right now

I was thinking of going to the Toronto one myself.If I took my Deposit/order form,think they would let me get a pic with the ZR1?
D

no

I’d be guessing no. Since it’s considered a concept and not a production. They will probably have an armed guard standing watch over it the entire time.

Awwww I wonder why not.What if I took the ppl guarding the car some timmy ho’s.Still might go up tho.
D

does anyone know if the camaro will be there? i wasn’t able to see it at the buffalo autoshow.

ehh didn’t miss much

I would guess so considering I am pretty sure it was there last year

I would assume so. Since they are a B lovel show and GM puts on a good size display.