Toronto Auto Show 2008 Pics

i think i left a little something in that R8, soo hot. Another favorite for me was the 1 series

more pics

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Just went friday and holy shit the sti is hot as fuck. Anyone who thinks different has an extra chromosome and should be dubbed “corky”. It is the sti all grown up and the interior is great, but the price is a little steep… The evo x however is a big ugly mess, i really feel like if they released that car as the new galant vr4 i would have a hundred times more respect for it. It was a less fun show than in the past but still a good time.

The GTR looks awesome in person.

Good times, lot of very cool cars there. Some nifty concepts from the Koreans suprisingly.

Subaru, The door panels on the STI drive me nuts beyond that I like it. New Tribeca looks like a product of Chrysler.

Mitsu, New evo is… big?

Ford, Flex = Another WTF from Ford (Mini-SUV Conversion van?)

Audi, R8 = Sex. Did anything else matter at that point?

GM, nothing really exciting. The G8 was spiffy, the Volt was interesting. Big display but nothing terribly exciting. Big and flashy, tons of SUVs.

Honda, F1-Car and a First Gen Civic next to a New Civic Si. Guess which got more attention. Otherwise boring.

Kia, some wild concepts

Hyundai, car are getting more on par with the rest. Also some awesome concepts, I really liked the Hellion.

VW, little plastic car assembly line was awesome. Very cool displays, I think I lost the right to my dick as I kind of liked the EOS.

Mazda, MX-5 with Retractable hardtop = Sex

Nissan, new GT-R very cool looking.

Lamborghini, very cool display of a lot of rare cars.

Ferrari, most understated and bland setup yet easily the largest of the crowds.

Suzuki, bland.

Smart, no diesels to note or any of the cool cars they offer elsewhere. Disappointing.

Mercedes, lot of high-end stuff. Seems to be pushing for diesels.

Toyota, pushing hybrids nothing really exciting besides a few concepts. They did have an F1 car on display, so much CF.

^, I wish we could of sat in the GT-R. I was surprised they let us sit in the R8 at all.

Yeah that shocked the shit out of me that the R8 was open to the public.

the seat of the r8 was ripped yesterday

Thats what kills me about the buffalo auto show, they used to set up barriers around fucking camaros but the to show lets you park it in a 150k car likes its nothing.

the problem with the buffalo auto show is that it is in buffalo, but it is odd.

another weird one was they let you check out the interior of the new STI but not the new Evo…

I sell insurance plans that offer vision, give me a ring anytime.

if i had to pick a favorite car there it would probably be the GT40, sooo sexy,

whats everyone elses?

I have too many

We sat in the EVO, the red one was locked but the GSR was unlocked. I think the interior was an improvement from the last EVO but thats not saying very much.

I love the looks of the GTR krant, I watched it spin around in a daze for about 5 minutes.

red one was unlocked yesterday. Its a nice car, I really don’t get where the hate comes from. The sti and the evo are really a toss up for me. I don’t really know what my budget will be come summer time, but if I have the coin, it will be tough to decide between the evo and sti. I really like the computer/nav in the STI.

Nobody realized that Sirius had a white STI at their stand and there was nobody around it. I tinkered with it for about 15 minutes with no interuptions.

Damn i avoided that whole area…

yeah i noticed it when i was checking out that volvo hatchback, it was right next to volvo and nissan

well shit… I was upset that i actually sat in it cause now i really want to get rid of my 05 for one of those. Before the auto show i was thinking about downgrading to a 2.5i… Thats jsut not gonna cut it anymore.

lol, i know what you mean, its a really cool car.

If I cant afford the STI, I think I will pick up the wrx wagon. The hatchback and trunkspace is exactly what draws me in, I need at least a little bit of utility in it since I will be traveling a decent amount mith my gf and dog and luggage.

I refuse to go from an sti to a wrx though, i just can’t justify making that move.

i hear ya, I love the looks of the G8 so I may not be the best judge of what is good looking or not.