Toronto Auto Show 2008 Pics

i’m gonna go ahead and agree with you there.

Did anyone see that HIDDEOUS blue STi with the crappy black wheels on it, looked lifted, gay stickers? The stock silver one looked a million times better.

^ at the level above the field, they had ricers all the way around

Thats why i would actually prefer a 2.5i to the wrx. Cause at least i know im getting a slow car.

So much rice up there, even was one car painted in “primer” as a style. And I don’t mean flat black.

One standout though was a Saturn Sky with a mid-mounted rear drive LS7.

So many cupholders now too in the new Impreza.

Rob, I would be sorely disappointed if you did that.

Well im all grown up now and the allure of owning an sti has worn off a little with so many people having them. I got the 05 in august of 04 and there were like 3 other people that i knew of that had them, now they are a dime a dozen. I still love her and it makes me smile a little bit every time i drive it but a lower payment and lower insurance sounds pretty good right now. I could always find a used 08 in the future.

i think you would be really mad at yourself if you did that

I know :frowning: Its a hard decision but i would really like to get a house and the extra few hundred a month could help that alot.

couple hundred a month is a pretty good savings number, how much would you save by just going with the wrx?

I don’t see how ditching a car that you have another 2 years to pay on to get a new car with a 5 year loan is going to save you money???

Well i have 11k left to pay, my car is probably still worth in the neighborhood of 18k. I would put the difference on a new car with a new loan with lower payments. Its really just to bring the payments down i dont mind having another loan if im gettnig a brand new car out of it. Nothing is final and i will probably stay on the fence and before you know it my car will be paid off so who knows…

not much the wrx is more than im willing to pay for what it is. I would more likely buy a legacy gt if i was going that route.

how much is the 2.5?

Start at 17.5 Im sure i could come in around 19 for a well equiped one.