TorontoChryslerNissanClub.com

Our Domain need to change to TorontoChryslerNissanClub.com

http://www.forbes.com/markets/2008/01/10/nissan-chrysler-hookup-markets-equity-cx_vk_0110markets03.html

This stuff gets me worried about the future of larger engine sizes and gas prices.
Im planning to grab one of them GTR’s in the future after i win the lottery, but how many of them will be around? What will the gas prices be like?

I can so see a Gas engine tax ontop of our already expensive car prices.
+10000$ gg. :frowning:

If we look at the auto news today, the race to the next level of automotive engineering has begun, and i mean for real this time. The automotive companies have officially started working on mass producing affordable hybrids, with an option for rich people to still buy 100% gas fuel cars like the gtr, new evo and so on which will be the last of its kind for sure, they have already started a race war between clean energy VS fossil fuel sports cars, and its not surprising some of the new water vapour cars are fast enough to beat corvettes and hand out retirement plans to some of the porsches and ferrari’s.

later they will build a fan base and get everyone to the clean enrgy cars, but there will be a little back drop, when petrol heads like us will bumb heads with the new age or guys for the clean environment, but eventually they will fade petrol sports cars for clean energy faster ones, and then from hybrid, we’ll eventually have free energy or 100% reliable long lasting clean energy vehcles.

i wonder, will we be still be able to have exhausts sounds, that have been the charectors for most of the famed cars of the past & present.

as for the taxing issue, yup they will do that to anyone who wants to “polute” the air in a society that will at that time accept genrally a clean environment and clean energy standard.

omg damn that shit is ****ed up

Free energy? :s Never heard of that one before.
I still think it’ll be a LONG time before we get hybrids or full electrics that are even close to 80% efficient.
Look at gas engines, they arent anywhere near 100% efficient, their around 60% . (Power production that goes to the crank)

But yeah, were going to be the petro head generation and the new generation will be all about the BZZZZZzZZ sound of their electric cars.
Lol. cant wait to hear a full electric sports car.
BBBBBbbbZZZZzzZZzzZ.

lol, i probably ment clean enery emmisions not free energy.lol

its not long, read some articles its going to ease drop on the car market soon.

http://www.latimes.com/classified/automotive/autoshows/la-fi-fuelcell15nov15,0,1514663.story?coll=la-autoshows-headlines