touch-screen nav stereo system for 350z needed

Not sleek at all. Without mentioning the obvious fact that it’s a big ass audio/power cord to deal with every time you want to move the thing around, can you imagine trying to change the track while driving on the 407 at 130kmh???
Hold on, let me just reach under the seat… under my passengers feet that’s in the way… Passenger screams AHHHHHHHH while she gets up quickly enough to notice that she’s in the guard rail or rear ended another car.

Or even if her friends ask her just to bump some bigger beats while on the road or even the side of the street. Can you imagine the bitch to have to go and pull that shit out?

I don’t know about you, but I hate carrying in my laptop in the case in and out of my car after work, before work, etc. My car’s low and I don’t want to fubar my laptop in the laptop case while moving in and out. Imagine that out of the case all the time.
Everything about that setup screams NO!!! Wires Everywhere and a Holster, if your chosen route, will not tuck away nicely. I don’t care if you’re on Pimp My Ride that’s not gonna happen.