Town Snowplows. why?

that’s strange. normally they plow the snow while at the same time, dump the salt.

i wish they wouldn’t even salt.

Buy a decent set of snow tires and a better pair of underwear to keep the sand out of your vagina.

MOVE
I’ve been plowed and salted today in lewiston.

I thought this was going to be a thead about the 5 inch ice block the plows leave at the end of the driveway haha.

there has been a few times where i’ve had to plow the entire street just because there is about a foot of snow and the town NEVER comes by and clears the street

:word:

Welcome to WNY, leave your complaints about weather at the door. Personally, I enjoy driving in shitty weather. I consider it a CHALLENGE.

i would enjoy snowy weather if my ebrake actually worked lol, drifting is fun :slight_smile: since i cant do it on dry pavement in an integra lol

You are a fucking idiot. It’s cheaper and gets the roads plowed faster. Towns only plow roads that do not extend beyond the town limits, if the road does then it is either plowed by the county or state.

Local plows allow for a faster response instead of waiting for the county workers to get to where the plow is and then take it to whatever town they are plowing. If you live in a hick town that has it’s own Highway Department or DPW then go bitch to them.

Why the f do i still not have snow fuck.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/awdtt/CELEB_BEAVIS.jpg

no snow here… lol