Track Noise Problems

Why don’t they just treat them like a highway?

Put up some dirt hills around the track.

-Keep the noise in,
-Make crashes/run offs a bit safer,
-And is very cheap to build.

Okay sounds good. We’ll get on that right away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bahahha
what he said

Well, in all seriousness, in no way did I suggest to run out and do it. But many tracks world wide have large dirt barriers surrounding the tracks for that very reason. It’s a simple solution: Put dirt beside the track.

Yes it costs money, yes it’ll take time. But it’s something that will last for a long time with minimal maintenance, and be beneficial all around.

If only the world was that simply buddy… it would have already been done.

actually disco it may be that simple and chaper than you think. i am in the pool business and every excavator i know has a problem dumping the fill from the pools and other projects they dig. if the racetracks wanted fill to build a berm around the facility all they need to do is tell all these excavators they can dump there for free and they would have all the fill they need. have one guy out there with a dozer and you could have your berm by the end of the summer. the only obsticle i see is with this plan is you may have to deal with the city and there are at the root of the original noise problem.

peace

Another TE72 owner! Rad!

Great Idea Tosh! Have we met? Your on DK aren’t you?

^^ good idea; someone needs to contact the tracks to present the option…

Now let’s solve the problem of starving children in 3rd world countries. Any ideas?

who cares

about those shitty tracks

not i

HTM…i want to go!

avery, you see the ASB4 vids yet?

straight ballin! 10+ car tandemssss

HTM hahahahaha

in our dreams