Trackdays

Any recommendations on car trackday organizations? I’d like to take the S40 T5 out for several laps.

Flat Out days at BeaveRun is what you need and the next day is this coming Monday, 6/26. I’ll be there with the S4.

http://www.beaverun.com/event_flat_out_friday.asp

NASA has them often and are at Mid Ohio in a couple of weeks.

Bear in mind that the organizations aren’t all that different - they all draw from the same pool of instructors so the only real variance will be with the safety/corner workers and number of cars on the track at a time.

Is the flat-out events a free for all or is it somewhat controlled? The lil lady would be pissed if i wreck the grocery getter. lol wrecking the ninja bike at beaver run is one thing but wrecking a car is another.

You will have a ride along trainer in the car and be in group 1. Unless you have previous car racing experience and can prove it. Can only pass on straights and if someone signals you to pass, no surprises that way.

These events are controlled for a very simple reason - if they aren’t, people won’t come back. Both Beaver Run and NASA are for-profit organizations and they both understand the destroyed cars and carnage will keep people away. Capitalism at work once again…