Trader feedback: 3sny.

For the best.

So, Why the bump of the year old thread?
Who did he fuck now?

kellersvt waited around for him at a meeting place and 3sny didn’t answer his phone is the story that was posted in another thread.

I’ve heard bits and pieces of him still wasting people’s time, so this one was just the last straw.

I am ok with it.
Guy fucked with me meeting up etc…
I just never made a big stink about it.
Good Riddance.

i had the same thing with him once or twice about buying parts from me… and then not doing anything about it…

+1. Good thing I never stuck around and just booked it. Especially since it was over a 5 dollar Haynes Manual.

Thank God…i fucking hate this guy.

finally , guy dicked me over when i trade my talon with him and made me drive out to lewiston every time he said hed meet somewhere, constantly blew me off for a month said he was giving my 500$ plus his car for mine and never did.

Then i was supposed to buy the car back from him about 4 months ago because i wanted it back so bad and he blew me off and lied for another 3 weeks. guy is truly a piece of shit, thank got hes gone :tup: fry im sure all of nyspeed thanks you.

sold one thing to him… no problems with the sale. however he would pm me and lowball me for an already cheap item… kinda made me mad since the item was only $10 to begin with.

yep when he does actually meet up with you or you finally get him to tell you where he lives, he lowballs you even more or asks you to give him more money for something. kid fucking sucks.

this thread should serve as a trader feedback for every one… i had a couple people give me the run around also besides him…

he was by far the worst who did this kinda shit to 95% of the forum. But i agree he was not the only one.

We have a formal trader feedback system. Use it. People not using it is part of the reason why this kid was allowed to stay on here fucking with people so long.

Use the trader feedback system. That is what it is there for.

You have a very high feedback, not everyone deserves that ranking. Once someone gets a couple of negatives we get alerted!

EDIT: GOD DAMN FRY!!

:clap:

http://blog.gwax.com/pics/hippo.gif

IMO, 3sny should have been banned after the first or second 10+pg thread talking about how shitty he is/was to deal with. That was before trader ratings, from what I remember.

:word: I’m too nice. But I’m better now.

:eyebrow:

yea iv dealt with him and he had me chasing him all around the bullivard before it was fucking stupid i would never seal with him again