Traffic rant continued

YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

I HATE these dick bags.

• right lane = DRIVING LANE
  • Middle lane = passing people in driving lane then move back into DRIVING LANE
  • left lane = passing lane then pull back into middle, and then if the chance is there move back into the right lane.

Your one step above the scum that drive 100% of the time in the passing lane, not matter what speed and what congestion rate on the road.

Truck drivers doing that kills me too. I dont care if you think its hard to pass cars, and think the easy way out is to just stick it in the middle lane and call it a day. You get paid to drive, correctly, DO IT. You get paid becasue you have a special skill driving a big ass truck/trailer… if you cant hack it GTFO.

Annnd the cop thing kills me too. I see it all the fucking time. Cop in the middle shooting radar. I see it coming becasue all I see are brake lights coming on at a point in the road. I prepare for it, and never lift. just keep it at 75 and motor right on by these dicks, usually passing on the right becasue the left hand Daytona 500 wana bees pucker right up when they look down the barrel of a laser gun. Its great to see the looks on their faces as i blow by them, becasue they usualy slow down from 75-80 to 55 in a 65 zone, and I do 20+ past their ass and they dont understand why I didnt get pulled over. stupid fucks.