Trollmaro

Crap, I didn’t know truck manifolds won’t work.

@XwalkerX :lol:

:tup: for progress!

Got the dash/steering wheel pulled/changed steering wheel hub/removed mat from firewall/removed HVAC/started removing some misc brackets

Starting work on the body harness wiring this week and hopefully mini tubs next weekend.

Making some wiring progress

Also have a moly cage/window net coming from Midwest Chassis hopefully this is the safest 11sec car around when all is said and done.

Why do you keep saying 11s?

You dont need all this race car stuff for 11s if thats your goal. what am i missing here

I’m assuming he’s trolling lol

LOL!

Just trying to have the safest 11 sec in town :tup:

me never?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36091[/ATTACH]

Everyday.

ahhh ok ok. so I think this goes back to the “this place is dead” thread and LZ chasing his cam only life long dream of an 11.50 then hell be the fastest active poster on NYSPEED. Then he can create a dig/roll chain and be the king.

Are you still going for the cam only list/against john p. or coming out turbo?

I don’t see how this is relevant to fishing

That is exactly why you have a hate train.

Good luck with the 11.50 cam only list / beating John P / turbo.

CHOKO - stop reading this and finish his car!

People I don’t like or give a fuck about hating is fine with me.

I’m building the Camaro because I like wrenching as a hobby, I enjoy tuning as a hobby, and have a lot of friends who I enjoy racing and cruising with.

:bigtup: less street racing drama more burnouts

Making progress everyday :slight_smile:

Moly cage age should be here by Friday :tup:

Need to remove the battery tray/coolent over flow for the turbo swap. The new coolant overflow showed up and the rest of the crap to relocate the battery/on off switch…I was going to just toss a small battery under the hood but decided long term its better to move it into the trunk and keep it safe/legal/etc.

Midwest Chassis cage and window net just got here :tup:

And the radiator

Shooting to get cage and wheel tubs down asap then off to @choko for paint

damnnnnnnnnnn

:tup: