Troopers ambushed

the guy was drunk…

He was operating without a helmet. The guy on the ATV is a first class idiot. There is no disputing that.

i could be drunk, naked, on a 10 wheller, screaming about how i hate america, in the middle of nowherw

i still don’t deserve to be shot because some dumb cop is all worked up about finding some hick in the woods that shot his buddy

/end

and there is one thing i do like about this bucky fellow

he demonstrates how incompetent law enforcement is in the area

Did the cops give out his BAC level? I would like to here all the details that people know about this.

Yes goob you are right, anyone who rides with out a helmet is a retard.

What if you’re drunk, naked, on a 10 wheeler, screaming about how you hate America, in the middle of nowhere, dragging a cop?

i think everyone needs to put them self in the troopers position… your ass being draged through a field at any speed… person driving isnt stoping… and you have the ability to stop him (gun)… are you going to stop him… or get draged across a field… im pretty sure most of you are goign to take that shot so you can go home to your family and friends… either way no matter what you are going to look out for your own ass…

shoulda let steve irwin hunt him down. he’d be back with his thumb up 'is ass screaming “look at this bloody fuckah!!” in >15 min.
tops.
that, to me, is a serious misallocation of valuable resources.
IMO of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes.

And then because I do think of myself as a good person, I am going to embellish the details in my favor to make myself feel more comfortable. :wink:

ehh… this is nyspeed

common sense is a delicacy round these parts

nothing beats the women who cut my hair today… she was like " i hope buckey gets free, hes not a criminal and has done nothing wrong" i made sure she was done cutting my hair before i corrected her.

Wow, what was her response when you informed her that he is actually a convicted felon (?) and the prime suspect in the shooting of 3 state troopers, one of which resulted in a death?

she didnt say much… people like that piss me off… how the fuck can you support someone who is tossing bullets at people… and even killing someone… seriously people need to wake the fuck up and see that “buckey” isnt a good person he is a peice of shit that should suffer a long and painful death… like one trooper has and the other 2 who are still recovering… i hope they take down the fucker soon…its going to be ugly this hunting season if they dont get him… i hunt ferdonia area and i may not get permits there in the fear of other hunters shooting at each other… i just hope this ends soon… and hes brought to justice… and all the people in the southtowns wake the fuck up and stop helping him.