Troopers ambushed

IM just not 100% sure he had the right to fire. As far as not feeling weight, I have an '06 650 Brute force 4x4 its one of the fastest sport/utility quads out there, even on that 600lb machine I can feel the extra weight of a 110lb passenger.

But fast enough to where you can’t go 30 mph?

And thats fine you aren’t 100% positive he had the right to fire.

But thats why our courts use the decision making tool, known as “reasonable doubt”.

And if you feel as if there was ANY chance that he had the right to fire…then he did.

Hell, if you say you are 99% sure it was a bad decision. The 1% will still find his actions to be warranted.

put your self being draged behind your quad… if you had a gun you would have shot… anyone would have… its a simple theroy. “survival of the fittest” and the state trooper had every right to shoot. he was being draged and was facing death… anyone would have shot

It’s not that he was “facing death”. Nobody said he almost died.

But he had a reasonable idea that his life/well being was in danger. And that there was a chance he COULD HAVE died or been seriously injured.

:tup: to having common sense.

The problem is we were not there. No one here saw or herd what really happened. We just know what was feed to us by the news/cops. Don’t get me wrong, I believe bucky should be caught and be put back in jail.

You can never be 100% sure on everything you here on TV or read in the paper. IM sure the story was exagerated a bit in favor of the trooper.

True.

But this information I am feeding you, is coming straight from an investigator and a few troopers.

And of course the story is being exaggerated in favor of the trooper. Because the ATV guy, isn’t around to tell his side of it. :wink:

And I would like to believe that I would listen to a trooper, before I listened to some idiot, riding around on his ATV.

In the criminal justice system actions speak louder than words. And even though this ATV guy can’t tell his side of the story… he ran and we all know that when you run from the police…there are consequences. Especially when you are dragging one. (whether its 20 ft or 20 yards.)

And thats all we really need to know.

I understand what your saying, I just see things a little different than you. I cant just say OK because a trooper said that’s how it happened. In reality its a shame an innocent person was killed.

Innocent how?

Innocent cause he never killed anyone?

Innocent because he wasn’t Bucky?

He’s sure not innocent in the fact that he broke numerous laws, and attempted to take a police officers life.

Thats like me getting into a shootout with the cops, and getting shot and killed. Then having someone say “well, he never hurt anyone before this incident”.

Again. His actions had consequences and reprocussions (sic).

Point me in the direction of this information.

It’s speculation, and you fail 4th grade reading comprehension.

I can give you a phone number of the office of a senior investigator for the state police.

:gotme:

me hearing it from one of the investigators > channel 2,4, or 7.

WTF? Are you all really arguing about the speed of the 4 wheeler? Lets list the facts that justify the officer shooting to kill. Keep in mind, that these are only the facts that would justify his actions if they are taken for granted to be true:

-He was being pulled behind a motor vehicle against his will.

:tup:

Ah, okay. Clearly you have shown that you are an unbiased messenger for what is likely an unbiased source!

Who is this broad, Elizabeth Loftus, anyway? And what did she do with my pistachio pudding…

No. I was arguing that the testimony of the officer is probably unreliable due to the tramatic experience of killing somebody, however people here are incapable of complex thoughts.

Honestly. Its common sense.

I’m not in the mood for your retarded posting.

I’m taking the time to make well structured, bulleted, formatted posts…and you’re rambling about god damned pudding.

Sure he is probably traumatized.

But he did it, to save his own ass.

And he realizes, it was either him or the other guy.

I’m sure he isn’t pissed off, about the decision he made.

When it comes down to it… Police > Citizens.

Do you really think that if your dad was shot, they would have pumped 100+ pints of blood through him, and revived him after coding a couple dozen times over the course of 2 days?

I don’t think so.

It wasn’t “rambling.” It’s just not self-serving, and therefore “crap” to you.

It’s quite real, and quite good.

Yep, the details probably aren’t reliable. They’re also unnecessary, although I’m not sure if you were arguing this or not since I just skimmed a long thread.

Back to work for me!:wave:

I do think the guy was innocent, all he was doing was riding an ATV. What laws did he break besides being accused of dragging an officer? Who even knows if he herd the cop yelling to stop, maybe the cop didn’t even yell for him to stop and just pulled out his gun and shot the guy. You cant take every word a cop says to be 100% true, history has proven that especially when their ass is on the line.

^^i do believe he was riding at an illegal place, not sure on taht

wasnt he also drunk?