Trump Meme Thread (45th President of the USA)

Whatever you think about Trump, this is perfect:

I will say this could be the most true thing spoken by any candidate Rep or Dem and it came from Trump:

“We have spent $4 trillion trying to topple various people that, frankly, … if we could have spent that $4 trillion in the United States to fix our roads, our bridges and all of the other problems, our airports and all of the other problems we have, we would have been a lot better off – I can tell you that right now,” Trump said. “We have done a tremendous disservice not only to the Middle East – we’ve done a tremendous disservice to humanity. The people that have been killed, the people that have been wiped away, and for what? It’s not like we had victory. It’s a mess. The Middle East is totally destabilized, a total and complete mess.”

^^Hilarious but needs more orange on the face.

^That sound more like what Rand Paul would say. Maybe they could run together!!!

Its tough, i almost like trump the most out of who is running, but its still a joke that he might be the best candidate.

Putin endorses trump:

Every NFL logo redone as Trump

Every bit of this is GOLD.

I think its funny how liberals spend most of their time making fun of GOP candidates appearance.

I don’t believe there is a perfect candidate out there, but i’d rather have the cup from 2 girls 1 cup as president than Clinton.

this guy is gonna win big on super tuesday…

https://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ

Perfect timing for a bump. Make Donald Drumpf again!

John Oliver fans are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are John Oliver fans. At least he makes them feel better about their pathetic lives though.

His wife isn’t bad on the eyes

this.

how… i… what… those are facts… and quotes… really?

I have to hand it to you trump guys, you have more conviction to stick by your choice than he does - even when faced with the fact the guy is a scam artist who publicly advocates for war crimes, is outwardly racist and a million other things that make him a terrible choice for the highest seat in the land. Not having a filter & “saying what he means” does not mean he isnt blatantly lying.

#makedonalddrumpfagain

I just said John Oliver fans are stupid. :gotme: I am voting for Gary Johnson. (Just like I did before.) Who are you voting for?

This.

I am still voting for Gary Johnson but I was very impressed with what Trump just said in his press conference. Find a copy of it and watch it. The guy seriously understands what the fucktards in the government can’t seem to grasp… foreign competition.

Then why not vote for trump?

If the polls show he can actually beat Hillary in NY I may have to reconsider. I have a real internal struggle because I believe he knows how to fix our biggest problems but I also think he is a little greasy.