Trump Meme Thread (45th President of the USA)

Will Trump end up running independent which will basically hand the election to Hillary?

I’d be very upset if this happened, because he went on record saying that he wouldn’t go independent. If he flip-flops, he’s doing the exact same thing that he’s calling everyone else out for.

I’m not pro-trump, but I’m certainly not pro-anyone on either side. This election is a double edged sword. I’m still hoping for Christie to get a boost.

One thing I think would be very interesting to see is Trump say to the World, “Obama has attack EIGHT “Muslim” countries, and you are blaming me for getting them pissed at us?!?!?” (I would love to see the media’s response to that.) “My words are more powerful than Obama’s drones?!?”

Did he come out and say he would not? I remember in the earlier debate, he was asked if he would support the GOP nominee and not run and he said he wouldn’t blindly support anyone if he didn’t like the person.

I remember reading an article about it, could’ve been a year ago - but now I can’t find it. If I can’t find it, I’m sure it doesn’t exist- because it would be a bigger deal in the media than on the 6th page of google.

Ok. The first Fox News debate, they asked the field if everyone would pledge to support the GOP nomination and not run on their own ticket and Trump was the only one who didn’t. Was hilarious.

^^^^i respect that answer. yea sure id prefer to run as a republican…if thats not possible? I’ll still try to win anyway. I think anyone with a real competitive nature would do the same.

as a voter i kind of feel the same…
If he is the primary republican candidate - well i may have to vote for him
If he isn’t, but still running as ind? Now, I have a tougher decision to make.

I like how they spend 2 hours tearing each other down, saying they’re incompetent, unfit for public office, immoral, stupid, and even ugly in the case of Trump talking about Carly Fiorina. Then that question hits, “Yes, of course I’d support them in the general election. Disregard everything we just said.”

I’m supporting Bernie Sanders. He’s consistently been rated the most honest candidate in this race on either side. You may not like what he stands for but at least he’s up front about it.

So we should vote for people that are up front about stuff? Regardless of what they stand for?

Never said that. Was responding to 08GT500 who apparently equated being a Democrat with being untruthful.

Gotcha!

Tomorrow the Trump Cruz battle could be entertaining as hell.

Cruz hung in there this long by sucking up to Trump all along the way. I wonder if he’ll take the gloves off or try to lay low and pick off supporters from the minor candidates.

Interesting that the latest poll on CNN shows Trump with 42% support for the nomination but losing in a matchup with Hillary. The only Republican beating Hillary in the poll? Marco Rubio because he beats her with the independents and pulls enough Hispanic votes.

yeah… the republicans are looking pretty bad right now, they just can’t find a candidate that can pander to the base but still pull the middle. it’s either or.

Gwen Stefani 2016

I understand why people are still asking this question but it’s unlikely. In some primary states if you’ve already filed as a Republican, like in Ohio, you cannot change your mind and run as an independent.

Could he try a legal challenge to get around these rules? Sure, but the odds and process are against him. He’d be off the ballot for the general election unless he had one hell of a write-in campaign.

I still think him dangling the independent run is a pretty good move. I am not sure if he has someone advising him on this that knows the game really well or if he is falling into these positions randomly. Republicans now have so many candidates still so anyone is going to pander to try to get the votes of who ever is going to drop out next. If they as a party turn on Trump, you have someone who has a major part of the vote in the GOP essentially leaving and could potentially cause destruction for the GOP as a whole. Think about that, he runs his own ticket and turns into a favorite for the near majority of the voters in the GOP and could be more if most of the people who are supporting other candidates are only supporting them and would vote for Trump otherwise.

All your GOP votes are voting independent now, your limited lifer GOP population has their candidate and the 2016 election is Dems vs Independent. Wow.

On the other entertaining part, Dems love their Sanders as he is an independent candidate running for the people on the Dem ticket and the rich billionaire potentially running on a true independent ticket.

Watched the debate last night, would have liked for trump to answer the question about dealing with Putin. At the same time chris christie is willing to shoot down russian jets.

A wet sponge with a blue tie could beat this GOP field.

How can the GOP put so much effort to repeal programs at home due to financial reasons but have no issues with endless wars and spending trillions on the potential threat of terror that doesn’t even exist at home? Are they just made they get no kickbacks from healthcare like they do defense contractors?