Tuner Review: EFILogics

Junior is my tuner and i’ve had ZERO issues with the car, car runs great, no issues, very good drivabilty and its not a slug and runs HARD ( imo).

i will be going back to him once i get my future upgrades put on no doubt about it, efi logics on the other hand, haven’t heard much reviews about them to be honest so theres not much i can say…

No experience with EFILogics, but I’ve been to ‘The Shop’ for a protune by Junior.

Was not happy. Took HOURS to get my car on the Dyno. Random dudes kept showing up without appointments and distracting everyone. Pretty unprofessional. The place was run like a club not a business.

Junior was a nice guy and seemed to know his stuff when speaking with him. However, the tune was not safe and I had to get the car retuned shortly after. I had a bunch of knock in my Learning view and MAF was off. Also, the dyno was misconfigured and not loading cars down properly which was causing all kinds of confusion. I’ve been working remotely with Shamar of Infamous tuning in CA who is very careful and has been helping me out with a nice tune.

i wonder who this masked character is?:ponder