tuning up some ported heads

I’m going a tuneup on some heads, car should go faster now :slight_smile: I think I found the improvments.
my new workbench 8)

stage3 port Don’t mind the dye I was checking out the sg3 valvejob, guilds, circularity, that stuff. Went over the whole port measured the size, of the port is section areas. And looked over the shape. Had some room for improvements.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

New valve job, specified for getting new port work, with better port sizing. And hopefully enough metal left to "fix the short turn work. Valve seat is not lowerd, same valves were used to save money. Ext. has a radius

New valvejob, to old port. Before I did the re blending and port sizing. The angle under the seat looks wide, it is. Could have took a steeper throat cutter and roughed it out more. Thats more if your not going to hand blend the VJ carefully. I know it would be removed anyway, like how the port fits it after the work anyway.

After roughing out the throat size and fixing the bowl up, and the guild boss. Port is starting to fit the VJ better.

and

[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

No more cam only wtf??

those are v6 heads…

Those look great! Want to do a set of Ford heads?

lol woops

thanks, check out that short turn, eek.

what casting are the fords?

i was looking at the intake manifold and the heads back and forth for like 2 seconds like hmm

ya, still setting up 3800GTP cars. I have 4 sets of 3800 heads right now. 2 are mine I ported for my car, I’m going to freshen to sell soon. Picked up a set of LS1 heads with low miles on a good serdi VJ, I can port and make some good power with next.

Edelbrock Vic Jr’s

style? what port in in them now