tup JnJSpeedShop & Chuck tuning

These guys did a great job tuning my car for the 4000 stall…Shifts great through all the gears now…and really moves well.

Its a whole new car now :slight_smile:

:tup:

:tup: Not to mention color commentary from JnJ, Turbo, Choko, Muscle50 and Chuck :tup:

yea gimme another ride

your still slow lol. Couldnt resist sorry
woot f-body ownage

what brand you get?
I have a Yank SS4000, so far I’m lovin it

yeah looked pretty quick

woohoo it worked!

lucky guess.

[quote=“FormulaLS1"”]

These guys did a great job tuning my car for the 4000 stall…Shifts great through all the gears now…and really moves well.

Its a whole new car now :slight_smile:

:tup: Not to mention color commentary from JnJ, Turbo, Choko, Muscle50 and Chuck :tup:

[/quote]

Glad I could help you out :tup: I can’t wait to see the times this formula rips at the quarter mile

Looks good

I’m also wondering what brand your using

Last year I ran a Hughes 3,000 stall - and didn’t really like it that much

I would say Yank and Vigilante gotta be the best - but they cost big $$. I’m sure there’s gotta be other good brands out there

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:8,topic:33860"”]

Looks good

I would say Yank and Vigilante gotta be the best - but they cost big $$. I’m sure there’s gotta be other good brands out there

[/quote]

Carl at Competition Trans in NT builds a damn good convertor for a very fair price

also a good idea in the post below

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:8,topic:33860"”]

Looks good

[/quote]

Just have Carl at Competition Transmissions loosen it up. I have a Hughes 3500 it’s now 4000, but its way cheaper to get it loosened than buy a new converter.

Word the JnJ crew is settin off my Cobra as wee speak. holla. project Killa Kobra yo.

whoa wait, Sherm and JNj, truce!! OMG!

The brand is not going to be disclosed…sorry.

Track times soon…

Stock Internals FTW

I do enjoy how this ended up in Off topic…since this is a car forum…and the topic of this thread is generally related to automotive topics…which would place this thread in the Gen Auto section of this forum.

Did some more cruising around and racing tonight…car is pulling a lot harder and is a lot more fun to drive…time for more power and less weight.

[quote=“98SS10,post:11,topic:33860"”]

Word the JnJ crew is settin off my Cobra as wee speak. holla. project Killa Kobra yo.

whoa wait, Sherm and JNj, truce!! OMG!

[/quote]

I like the ring of Killa Kobra

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:12,topic:33860"”]

The brand is not going to be disclosed…sorry.

Track times soon…

Stock Internals FTW

[/quote]

Dude if you don’t run 10’s I think you should throw in the towel and retire

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:13,topic:33860"”]

I do enjoy how this ended up in Off topic…since this is a car forum…and the topic of this thread is generally related to automotive topics…which would place this thread in the Gen Auto section of this forum.

Did some more cruising around and racing tonight…car is pulling a lot harder and is a lot more fun to drive…time for more power and less weight.

[/quote]

Rather interesting :confused:

The car pulls harder because Chuck put some magic pixie dust in the tune

wait… seriously … there was no drama at all…

ibthedrama

it didnt pull that much harder lol… btw… howd it fair against pats car now?

[quote=“Willybeen,post:16,topic:33860"”]

it didnt pull that much harder lol… btw… howd it fair against pats car now?

[/quote]

Haven’t run it from a dead stop…but im right there with him the whole time again…he changed some shit last week and was pulling me pretty well before the tune.