Turblonetics wastegate ???

i dont remember what model … but i need to know why there are 2 vac ports on it … 1 on the top and 1 in the middle

Thanx for any help

There are two holes:

1. For Sucking
  2. For Blowing

Actually, if I remember correctly, you can run a fancy schmancy boost controller
that will run to both ports so that you can control the wastegate better, rather than controlling just one side of the diaphragm.

You should only need one port.

well which one then … top or bottom … i only have a crappy MBC for now … till we can get this MONSTER tuned

The bottom one I believe is the one you want to use. The top one will force the wastegate shut with boost, when you want it to open with more boost so that it will regulate it.

bump … any other ideas

tom is right you leave the top one open to atmosphere

thank you … just wanted a second opinion …

ill try it tomarrow … and see if we get some boost to the old stroker motor

Today is now tomorrow, so is it working?

im just about to leave the house … but we didnt get the new carb in yet … so i cant hook up a charge pipe

just picture this … 76mm turbo on a 347 stroker

MBC only uses the side port and EBC will use both ports. personally before doing anything i would ditch that trash of a wastegate. they are known fail alot. i mean all the time. tial wastegate is where its at. i run a tial 44mm and it holds perfect from 15 all the way to 30psi with no leaking problems