Turbo 1994 Del Sol

^^ you got that right.

I’m taking the car to joes shop to get it looked at also possibly LSD and 35r all at once

42r

35r 500+ hopefully

I took the car to joes shop tonight for him to fix the tranny problem, we put it I. The Dyno to see where it sits, best it made was 370whp 290 ish tq, gonna fix the tranny and either LSD and a new tune or a 35r not sure

had fun.

Me too. Anyone wanna but a Profec boost Controler?

Ya I’m gonna be selling the greddy dual stage boost controller on the del sol if anyone is interested

so thats what i missed on thursday night…damn

Joe just called , it was the linkage that was a little messed up he said it’s shifting fine now so, 35r here we come

good deal i was hoping you did not trash that trans already… when are you coming to get the other stuff or do you even want it?

ya I want it I’ve just been trying to get my dad to get a truck from work it will def be this week

I was checkin this car out at Joes the other day, certainly nice and well put together…but it still amazes me how many props you can give one person for buying another’s completed project.

Got the car back today running great, and shifting great, this weekend will start the mods :1. Precision 35r 2. Edelbrock intake manifold. Possibly 1600cc injectors to run e85. Hoping to make over 500whp

Glad to see it was ok. and we dident have to mess with removing that tranny. I Dont think we even need to go with 1600’s for 500whp. We can just start with like 55PSI rail pressure and we should be able to make 500 on 1000’s. The only thing that makes me nervous about E-85 right now its the winter blend aka E-70.

If you think we can do it on pump I’d def go that route

Not 500!!! I mean I will push it there if you want. But i am saying there is a Pretty Good possibility it will blow up.

joe, what actually ended up being wrong with the linkage?

Jay like you said before, they sit alot higher then the Regular B series. To do that there is 2 bends, the same way. I got under the car and shifted it and it looked like it was pushing towards the ground and bending a little. So I just Straigtend the Bar as much as i could. it seemed to pull straighter. If you had a solid shift and pressed it good, It wouldent be hard to bend. If my civic was like that I would have bent it 100 times over.

The tranny feels notchy, Like fresh. I like when the feel like that. all the trannys I used in my civic all have at least 100K on them so they shift like they have 100,000 on them. ha.

I would pick up a new one just for peice of mind.

500 on pump is the way to go