Turbo 1994 Del Sol

we’ll get it there. i wouldnt worry about e70 dudes on link forums have compared logs and not much difference. Since you probably tuned your car on e80 id still bump some timing off the map, but if slater is going to get tuned on e70 then no harm in that.

500 on pump or fail. 600 on e85 or fail. 1000’s are going to run out I think as much as slater likes to run bumping the fuel pressure skyhigh might not be a good idea for him ; )

on second thought you honda dudes dont run alot of boost im thinking like 30-40pi on e85 from low compression dsm’s. so he probably will be fine

500 on race?

hell yeah

yeah, you see what i mean how they are a totally different linkage? i could definitely see them bending like you’re saying with a hard shift. it’s kind of a stupid design. maybe you could cut out a gusset out of 1/8" steel and weld it down the length of it to reinforce it.

that tranny should feel brand new, i’m pretty sure we replaced every gear inside of it when we did it. i think the bill at honda was over like 700 just in gear parts.

it was over 700 cause after that prick jacson rebuilt it with the speed pro syncos and put it together wrong we had to buy everything brand new, i still need to hurt that kid

I’m ordering a hasport linkage for it today

picked up baldys sc62 and order a intake manifold , linkage and gaskets doing the turbo set up in the next week or two

sc62 is hot, I have a 6262S on my RSX, right around 375whp @ 14.5psi, stock motor. Doing a fuel system and looking for 400, you gonna bring the delsol back to ebensburg flashlights? we gotta line 'em up :slight_smile:

Sounds good I can’t wait to get the turbo on and see what it puts down

1. summit goodies will be here thurs/friday

I predict 469whp on pump, 512whp race

took the car over to steves house last night(spoolin steve) the 35r set up begins, im going away for the weekend so hes gonna get a head start on it for me, and hopefully we can get it done this upcoming week, cant wait to see how it runs

good luck jason

Excellent looking build man. So you are going with the 35R on the car then??

sounds like lots of fun. Good luck hooking that bitch up out on the highway. I see your already having issues. haha

I am a converted E85 fanatic. I would love to see you guys persu using the E85 its just a fantastic fuel. Sucks it requires so much more of it. but hey go till you cant go no more, you will still be beating up on virtually any car out there on that fuel

Ya I’m eventually gonna switch over to e85 I just don’t have the extra cash for the extra things I need to run e85 after the 35r and tune I’m doing an LSD and then that’s gonna be it for this track season till next year

I’m actually looking into buying an evo the next couple weeks then eventually selling the m3 well see how it plays out

of course i’m finally fast enuf for the bmw and you go and switch up on me. Friggin figures.

Eh not yet gotta see if the loan goes through on the evo, but it is pretty baller 3065, cams, meth injection, 440awhp not a bad daily driver lol

Nice pickup. Where did you find that?

Is it local? Whats the rundown on parts how many miles does it have?

you need these tires and guess what i have them http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=73&rn=312&action=show_detail these are what i run they are brand new

it’s a 2005 evo mr dark silver cf hood etc 60,000 miles really nice car there asking 22k for it, I’ll find out in a lil here if the loan went through

I just bought a set of slicks off of baldy and a set of bfgs for the road but I’m sure they’ll go quick