Turbo 1994 Del Sol

nice! thats probably my favorite color of evo. that and the electric blue

jason, not trying to piss on your party or anything, but check out evom before you make an evo purchase. ive seen cars with half that mileage (both built and stock depending on what you’re looking for) for about the same price give or take. granted, you may have to drive an hour or two but in my opinion its worth it for a couple grand and piece of mind.

Ill keep an eye out if your interested

I checked the car over top and bottom it looks great runs great but I know what u mean tho I’ve seen a 2.3 stroker 35r evo for 19k but the loan went through on the car so I’m gonna take it gonna pick it up tommorow, and for a del sol update the del sol is torn down and in the process of getting the 35r on just had a problem with the wrong size v band clamp need to order the right size

is this your car http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=258205415&dealer_id=79679&car_year=2005&rdm=1234395968202&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=75&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=15442&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=25000&cardist=57&standard=false

as long as you’re happy bro. just consider i bought my 04’ evo viii bone stock with 500 miles on it for 26k last year. there are really good deals out there if you know where to look

lemme know if you decide to sell the m3 come spring time

yup that’s the one floyd, ya I’ll let you know on the m3

nice evo, but that hood has got to go

Hahaha +1

The stock hoods are actually usually lighter than nearly all aftermarket carbon fiber hoods.

Stock = lightweight aluminum

umm HOLY FAST EVO. You should probably go back to stock with it LOL. I’m just kidding. The thing is pretty damn quick though.

so I guess he got it then???

umm ya haha

yeah i went for a spin in it its a nice as fuck

ya i watched your video on youtube of you demolishing the wrx and ion. Brake boost alittle bit and you will be set. Turbo lag is sick though haha.

ha bring it out tonight i wanna see this thing

whats his youtube name i would like to see some videos unless he wants to play with the rhd for some good videos lol

That post is useless without the link fool !!! hahaha :burnout:

Yeah, I went looking for the link, but searching for “evo wrx” on youtube is like searching for a needle in a haystack

nicely,

search 3 wide on youtube, its like the 10th one down. 25 second clip

id post the link, but i dont know if posting highway pulls gets you banned around here

Yeah boy!!! hahaha Thanks Garrett.

Ha little lag made it look good then Oh snap gettin pulled by the 4G63!!!

Car looks good by the way and sounds pretty good. We need a full rundown on the mods thanks !!!

Long as the location is not in it , its a go!!