TUrbo SHO ....= to Ugososlow & > White Trans Am

People would stick their dick into anything with a turbo. Granted it hurts… a lot.

:jawdrop:

we are going to try and have the bumper on tonight and possibly have a muffler on tomorrow for the BBQ.

my ears ring for like a hour after i get home at night :tdown:

:tup: this is like being in my shoes mopping up people in a sunfire :lol:

:tup: to the SHO being done WHEN U GONNA RUN THAT IS300T???

when are you?

Probably once Dos gets it tuned to a remotely safe point perhaps? :shrug:

next week

next week probably. me and HRK trust my base tune right now. infact its better than the SHOshop tune that was included in the supercharger kits back when they were open. between shoforum and HRK we made a decent base map that is more than safe to beat on. a proper tun will pick up quite bit of power though.

:smiley:

PM’s have been sent.

It’s not hate. Just call 'em as i see 'em. It’s the ultimate sleeper. I don’t think I hurt anyones feelings with that post. The car really was burning off spilled oil. Was just trying to make the point that money was put into performance not show.

ugososlow was definately speaking the truth thats why i didn’t say anything. leaky cam seal, loud exhaust, and no front bumper cover… but it moves pretty good.

word, NYSPEED lacks intonation :lol:

you and your brother do have a strong passion for boosted SHOs with a hoopty vibe :slight_smile:

hey there isn’t anything hoopty about a SHO with 217K on it… except teh missing bumper, and exhaust… ok and a little oil… alright its a little hoopty :lol:

Just so you all know alex sucks dick for work done to his sho, you should see what HRK got for doing the turbo install. Guess we cant keep it snky snky now can we?

Glad you didn’t take it wrong. Also, I meant that I think people will be shy about running the SHO, 'cuz they will be afraid to get beat by it. It was a compliment. The other thing I said was meant to point out that there are legitimate questions about the motors durability/longevity because of the mileage. Obviously speed is number one to you now. Nothing wrong with that.

F being shy. I want a piece of this Turbo SHO. NA > Turbo :stuck_out_tongue:

And longevity shouldn’t be a problem. He’s only running 9psi on a sooper conservative tune. Forged internals FTW!

I’m all for running the turbo SHO! Win or lose I don’t give a shit…Alex, let me know time and place for a little Mustang on SHO action. :headbang:

RJ…get your shit back on the road and make it a 3 way…

Someone give me $100 so we can make it a foursome. :lol: