Turbo the B series

whats the highest boost i could run on stock B16? am i gonna have to piece together a turbo set up for the B16 or do they make kits? What kinda names are good when it comes to turbo side of the house?

10 psi

garret gt42r

i was running 14 on a stock b16 with a t3 t40e if my fuel pump did not go i think it would still be running… but i agree with joe 10 is a good number for a stock block

lol 42R on a stock B16…

you will never have to buy a turbo again

except for when it blows up b/c it surges on that widdle motor :hitit:

the 42r will never spool on that displacement till about ummm 6000 rpm maybe so unless u can rev to atleast 10.5 k forget it , t3/t4 is just fine good for easy 300hp

ok get a gt40r,
im not sure why everyone is concerned about a quick spool? why in the world would u want to be full spool by 3,000rpm?

just get a t3/to4e and 10lbs youll be fine.

gt28r, also i thought slowboyracing had some kits for the civics, actaully i think every company has a kit for the civic. lucky bastards

because not all cars are drag cars…some of us like the twisties and daily driving

my car dident get full spool till 5500, daily driven , and for “twisties” your a homo if u let it drop below 5k…

if u like twisties get a bike. If you wanna go fast get a big turbo.

-if you want to build a drag car for high speeds by an amercan V8
-if you want to build a drag car and get 4 cyl efficiency and test the limits, buy a import
-if you like the twisties only by an import
-had a bike…they are over rated. Think about it. 600’s are gay because a lot of sports cars can easily hang with one on the highway…for real power(one liters) they are too heavyfor the turns.

FMF my car redlines at 6600 and 5000-6600 isn’t my largest amounts of power either, although if in a lower gear you will get the mechanical advantage

you are an idiot. I guess vettes and ford GT’s don’t do well in turns?

your a homo

New liter bikes are not very heavy im not sure if youve ever seen’em race bikes but those tracks sure got some curves.

And soo what if 600’s aren;t good at racing at highway speeds. ROLL RACING IS GAY.

denis from hybrid went like 10.7 on damn near stock 636 or whatever

don’t get me wrong…a 600 is a rocket in acceleration, but they are to small for high speeds. I have had bikes since i was 16 and i got sick of 600’s real fast. One liters are much better.

man your all weak walking is where its at