Turbo ?

What is need for a tubro build in a d15 , parts list would help

zerodaze has a diy on it

based on some of your other posts,
this is not something i think you should take on.

not trying to be an asshole.
but really.

lol

tubro

what is need for

:word: to newman’s post.

if you arent intelligent enough to post something decently coherent, turboing an n/a car probably isnt for you :lol:

Rods.

Unless you are boosting less than 9 psi.

I actually have been reading up on boosted hondas recently.

Zerodaze’s/Adam’s hatch has really got me quite intrigued.

well lol
tubro
what is need for
to newman’s post.
if you arent intelligent enough to post something decently coherent, turboing an n/a car probably isnt for you

well if you new somthing about hondas you would notice the engine code D15

i have a nice 11b that would be great

do you even read what you type or just mash the keys and hope for the best?

im pretty sure he just vomits onto his keyboard and clicks submit.

anyways, to avoid going off topic, how does anything here apply:

“well if you new somthing about hondas you would notice the engine code D15”

i mean, if you knew anything about cars, this statement would make perfect sense:

“if you arent intelligent enough to post something decently coherent, turboing an n/a car probably isnt for you”

sorry man, but you are clueless. i admire your go-get-em attitude, but still, without doing alot more research, you are going to waste ALOT of money and time. Making a vague post on a messageboard “how do i turbo my car” is not research. read a book or two. “forced induction system tuning (or something similar, forget the exact title)” and “maximum boost” come to mind. Really, it’s not installing a cold air intake. In your case, it requires nearly total engine dissassembly if you want tanything with any sort of longevity.

It also helps to search…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1143

while i admire the thriftyness of ZD’s setup, real world costs will be substantially higher, especially if this is your first forray into DIY boost.

Using Zerodaze’s write-up as a guide I turboed my D16 for about $1500, and that was paying for the installation. Maybe that will help you get a better idea as to what it might cost to do this.

how much did you pay for installation?

I’m not sure, a couple hundred i’d say, as they fabbed up the charge piping and down pipe for me as well.

thank u , it does help

No problem. Also the $1500 I said included a fuel pump and filter, and boost gauge (cheapo). I don’t think ZD included those in his write-up.

A LOT

Anyways, your best bet is to check out some threads over at honda tech or something. Dont start a thread asking these types of questions because you will get answers like the ones in this thread. By just doing a little research, you will find everything you need.

yeah, it’s probably my most misspelled word. jan gets on me all the time for it. i spell it wrong alot. :wink:

haha