English please? :banghead:

part list:

1. Money
  2. Money
  3. Skill
    :slight_smile:

time is also a good one.

pffft… name one person that works on their car that has this so called “time”

go to honda-tech.com they have an entire forced induction section that you should read. check out howstuffworks.com to get a rough idea of how fi actually works. this isn’t like putting a new shift knob in your car, it is a very involved process. and when you mess up, the results tend to be expensive. make sure that you have a lot of time and possibly even a spare car in case somtething goes wrong. good luck. oh yeah, don’t start a thread on honda-tech like this one, you might get banned for not reading the rules.

http://www.d-series.org/

read up and have fun…

honestly depending on your budget and what your power goals are you might be better off just buying a B16 or someting along those lines and just dropping it in.

my reasoning for that:

1)Its a HUGE jump up from stock

1. its not all that hard to install

2. you’ll have fun with it for a while

3. more reliable then a who knows how many mile d15 turbo’d with scavenged parts

4. once you do your first swap you MIGHT understand how cars work better and be more equiped to add on to the stock b series of your choice

5. potential future gains… save up over winter and buy turbo parts for your new b series and have something worth bragging about when you can go out and beat V8’s all day long ( not starting shit your you v8 lovers im just saying stock ones for now)

EDIT: almost for got #7 d15= no vtec and we all kno vtec wins races!!!

sohchonda.com ftw
(im biased though)

the non vtec sohc heads out flow the sohc heads. a 272 grind from delta cams is extremely cheap.
oh, and B16s are teh gay
if your going 2 cams go K or go home

any 1 have any extra turbo part they wanna sell

What do you need? Everything?

everything except t3 turbo, b series part

like stated before i did a crap load of reading and talking to people about what to build, it is all dependent on what your goal is. if you want lots of power then you want to do some other things first, this should by no means be your first mod or even in the first 10 mods you do to a civic. i would say read basics on turbochargers and superchargers and compair and contrast them once you able to do that and understand the mechanics behind them from a tech. standpoint then go on and read about different applications for your vehicle, at that point feel free to contact myself or any of the other turbo honda guys on here and ask direct specific questions of us and you will get a better response. if i said one place for you to get alot of information on turbo d blocks then i would say www.turbod16.com. that site has most of the info you are looking for.

not to be rude.

but holy hell.

now you are doing a b-series swap?

how did you even get your permit?

cause most people type…how they talk.

wait u payed me to remove ur ac and now your going turbo. this is a really dumb idea.

Wow. Every thread I’ve seen on any forum that starts like this one gets locked faster than an ebay turbo kit goes boom.

You might have better luck with a GT35R turbo so that you don’t underflow the head. Don’t upgrade the fuel injectors right away though, or else you’ll overload your motor.

Let us know how the project turns out! :tup:

If you don’t understand why my two suggestions are bad ideas then stop everything immediately and spend at least a month doing nothing but reading and researching.

i will post pic up when everything is done

i already got one…

:snky: spy pics.

lol no

I just busted out laughing
and now the dog thinks I am crazy

Try homemadeturbo.com. DOn’t make a thread lik this there, if you don’t want ur feelings hurt.