Turbo ?

I have Maximum boost…
you can borrow it if you wish…

provided i get it back in the same condition its in now :slight_smile:

I would be happy to help one avoid my mistakes.

Hmm… Maximum Boost may be my next read. Although I"m reading like 5 different books right now as it is. Any other good textbook type reads on modding? Not just turbo, but something to teach someone like myself (intelligent and quite capable of understanding technical concepts, but inexperienced) the basics? For some reason Import Tuning comes to mind. Is that a real book?

so is this a d series or b series motor? you contradicted yourself in your various smatterings of incoherency.

what parts do you actually need? do you know what parts you need? do you even know what parts you have?

next, are you mildly retarded or just really slow?

i intend to be an asshole here, because i am sick and tired of people not using the resources available in order to figure out what they need to. instead, people sit around and expect everyone to spoonfeed them exactly what they want.

here are a few suggestions:

1. do some research. obtain some knowledge. THEN ask questions.

2. type intelligently. people (me includeded) tend to assume, whether right or wrong, that you are just as intelligent as you portray yourself on the forums. you havent portrayed yourself well.

3. do MORE research. until you think you have read all that you can. then do more. then ask more questions.

the physics of turbocharging is simple.
the details are what will kill you.

The reason everyone is hounding you is so that you attempt to do it
right and we dont see post’s about trying to figure out why an invinsible honda engine blew. :smiley:

how’d that work out for you?

^

hahaha

homemadeturbo.com DONT POST, READ AND SEARCH
there are a bunch of sticky’s in the FI section of the forum, everything u need to know is in there.

if you need a list of parts let me know, i have one that i can type up for you if you want but i just need to sit down and remember everything i put in. do it yourself, if you dont you wont know how things work and wont understand how to maintain/improve on what you have.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1143

read this, then when u see a name of a part, google it! and learn wtf it does, then come back and school us and we will help

coughd-series.orgcough

my write up, and the write ups hurrikain and i posted on sohchonda.com are far better than anything you will find on that hack of a forum

bump