Turbob16's Turbo Del Sol

You stand a chance , your car has so much top end it’s ridiculous and it fed has 9 second passes in it, me I have no chance lol I’m just hoping to go down pull off a couple 10 second passes and enjoy the weekend

new!

did you move the door bar back from where i had it? it looks short as fuck now

No there the same length

looks good

Looks like a very nice job! Congrats,how about more pics of the driver in the last shots!:smiley:

Haven’t got the suspension off of Chris yet moneys been tight but I’ll be getting it Monday or Tuesday, so I can’t run the big tires at the track Tom, gonna go do a few low boost easy passes on the small ones and get a feel for things

Needs the suspension bad , ran it on the small tires today on low boost last pass started spining in 4th went 11.3 at 132 not that bad for the way it sits and minus 150hp compared to high boost

Car looked good yesterday homie… didnt get to see it go .3 but congrats.
Lemme know when you wanna pick up the suspension.

congrats

Why dident you run the big ones?!?!!?

I didn’t have the spare money to go get the suspension and the fenders were just way to close to the slicks to run them without rubbing so I stuck with the small ones and low boost just to get a feel for things

First run was 12.01 at 107 let out at 1/8 cuz car was pulling toward the wall, second run went 11.6 @ 120 missed 4th gear, last run went 11.3@132 hit the gears clean just hit rev limit on 4th

let me know if you need anything before you head out…good luck mang

so 10’s are on the horizon huh?

I sure hope there’s 10s in the future, I know it has it in it just need to drive the hell out of it, ideally I’d like to see mid 10s around 140 but who the hell knows how it will go, thanks Ryan what happened on our last run

Finally got the suspension tonight, put the rears on, still need to do the fronts but holy hell does it make a huge difference definetly stiffens the car up

Pulled the logs from all of the runs. I hit boost cut every pass at the top of second gear. And what is weird is I was gaining boost pressure every pass meanwhile i was turning the knob on the second selenoid down further and further every pass. Maybe some of you can back me up on this but on almost every manual boost controller i have ever messed with you turn the knob clockwise to increase boost. This turboXS dual stage i just bought says to turn the knob counter clockwise to increase boost. Unless they labeled the knob wrong there is something else goofy going on here.

Skunk2 Drag stuff

:bigok:

I don’t know if I should run the skunk2 springs in the front or not there 700lb springs and I don’t want the front being that stiff

i run loose in the front and you saw my sixty foots sun…best of the night was a 1.59…Lol just the rest of the track was garbage :slight_smile:

Your call… just remember that its not all just the spring that does work. The strut plays a very important role. :slight_smile: