Where to get Quaife Installed?

I appreciate your help and honesty. I just got off the phone with Alistair at Interprep. He told me that he has alot of experience with Quaife installs on VW/Audi, and mentioned some of the special parts required to do those swaps. He would prefer for me just to bring him the tranny and the quaife, and he’ll swap it although if I wanted to bring the car down and have him do everything, it will take a few weeks to free up space in the shop. I went on maxima.org and found install directions along with required parts including bearings, spedo gear, and seals which total near $200. Either way Im going to have to go to the dealer to get the parts, when Im there, Im gonna get a quote on an install. To be honest, and nothing against Alistair, I think Id rather have the dealer install it rather than going to the dealer to get the parts and then finding enough free time to get down to jamestown to get it swaped by a mechanic that hasnt worked on a nissan. If the dealer wants a rediculous amount more money than what interprep quoted, than I may just bail…

here is the directions I found: http://www.vqpower.com/v2/readarticle.php?article_id=52