Turbocharger recondition service 56K die

Refurbishing is $250 plus parts for any GT series, GT-R series are $275. Tn-Ceramic rebuild is $550. Price includes disassembly and inspection of CHRA and housings, hot tank/chemical bath of components, jet washing, soda and/or glass blasting of parts as required, VSR balancing, flange surfacing, and full assembly. Price does not include consumables(bearings, thrust, piston rings, locknut, etc) or other required components that may be damaged(rotating assembly parts)

It’s a service I used to perform on a regular basis but due to lack of time and work flow I stop doing it full time and now just perform refurbishing where necessary, or when I feel like it.

I also have the ability to machine housings or setup hybrids, but again it’s a per basis call on my part. I don’t do everything because most of the time it’s not worth it vs just buying a new CHRA and dropping your housings on. Some of the smaller GT-R CHRA’s bearing cartridges are NLA open market as well and are only serviceable as a replacement CHRA*most small through mid frames now).