Turbocharger recondition service 56K die

agreed… definite win win.

What would you charge for a rebuild on a gt4202??

journal bearing.

ya, he doesn’t do them?

no i know what it is.

said that so he doesnt think is a DBB center… makes things a bit easier.

icic, thanx bud

Refurbishing is $250 plus parts for any GT series, GT-R series are $275. Tn-Ceramic rebuild is $550. Price includes disassembly and inspection of CHRA and housings, hot tank/chemical bath of components, jet washing, soda and/or glass blasting of parts as required, VSR balancing, flange surfacing, and full assembly. Price does not include consumables(bearings, thrust, piston rings, locknut, etc) or other required components that may be damaged(rotating assembly parts)

It’s a service I used to perform on a regular basis but due to lack of time and work flow I stop doing it full time and now just perform refurbishing where necessary, or when I feel like it.

I also have the ability to machine housings or setup hybrids, but again it’s a per basis call on my part. I don’t do everything because most of the time it’s not worth it vs just buying a new CHRA and dropping your housings on. Some of the smaller GT-R CHRA’s bearing cartridges are NLA open market as well and are only serviceable as a replacement CHRA*most small through mid frames now).

wow adam you are amazing

that turbo was NEVER going to sell at asking price before… now its very worthy !

:bowdown :slight_smile:

http://store.forcedperformance.net/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FP&Product_Code=NTSUBFPGREEN&Category_Code=WRX-Turbo

here are the specs on this turbo straight from the manufacturer. this is the 3" inlet, 8cm^2 hotside model.

makes me want to buy k04 internals and call Adam
Great job! it looks brands new, man. Thats awesome.

good luck.

travis u better not be selling that as a NEW turbo.

sold as refurbished. 900$ locally, 1k$ nationally. but you arent buying it so… grab a spoon and eat my ass.

I’ve got my spoon ready big boy :):slight_smile: :winkhttp://charlestonsamplers.com/Rice_SpoonBa.jpg

good job… silver too… you get first “crack”

ahhhhhhhh so nasty but guess its better than kissin him

Good luck with the sale travis. If I was intent on modding my subaru I would definitely scoop this up. I’m trying to keep it stock, even though I found out it has a built engine :frowning:

Where did you get it and what is done to it? :eek

its a subaru… if its running longer than 20k miles it HAS to have a built motor in it.