TurboLS1ss, found a few for you

the access was covered, the firemen peeled it back (peeled, lol, it was HOT) to get to the flames.

my guess is a pre-filter fell off one of the pumps, and a pump sucked up some shit from the tank, jamming it. the pump still trying to run shorted out something in the harness. when i took the key out, the pump was still running :ohnoes: its sounded bad. then i smelled electrical burning. opened up the hatch, and saw a LITTLE bit of smoke pissing out my access panel. immediately got the fuck away and called the popo. the FD was like 3/4 mile down the road, and it took about 25 for the first responders. sprayed it with the fire extinguisher, and thats when the flames started. took 3 trucks spraying 1000+gpm a half hour to put it out. eesh. they did their job. quite frankly i was more afraid for their lives thinking it was going to blow in their faces. they said it was by far the hardest car fire they’ve ever had to deal with, and were convinced i had a full tank of race fuel in it. i had 1/3 tank of 93. oh well.

like i said, the drivetrain is alright, ill get another roller, and keep this as a project. mainly noone was hurt :tup: