Turby Winter '08/'09 rebuild **"almost done" pics, post 424

You need to accidently your car first

You on the dope son? I am not selling the M5…HOWEVER you bet your sweet ass ima get me some LSX powa again as soon as I get home.

HOTTTTTTT

that undercoating stuff does actually look pretty damn good.

lookin pretty saucy bill :tup:

That was fast, i was just there like last week and you already got it all back in + pulled the motor! I wish i had your ambition

everything looks amazing

were u going to do all of this anyways had the car not burned?

Undercarraige looks mint! Is that stuff rubbery at all? I was just wondering if dirt and dust sticks to it or if it is hard like regular paint.

What ever happened to your C5 wheels?

bill why are you going to daytona? 500?

ill be there the 10th till 15th for the mods.

let me know we can meet up and do some drinkin :beer:

wow i never liked these camaros but this one is ba
nice fab work, shit is tight.

Damn man, I envy your knowledge and equipment. Looks awesome.

thanks guys :slight_smile:

the undercoating actually feels like bare metal to the touch. it dries rather hard, and seems very thin and rough, but it’s all in how you apply it. like i said when i did the rear area, i do the finish coat by spritzing it from like 2-3 back to give it that texture. i wasn’t sure at first, but i think it looks awesome under there. i made some believers out of some guys too who said “wtf are you doing?” lol

ill be in daytona late feb 12th through the following tues morning. staying at the double tree across from universal again. think im only going to the track on the sunday though

You and this car impress me more every time I open this thread. :tup:

LOL nice sig tom.

You can always sell me your cobra and go buy an ls1? i have 25k cash in hand…

Now pull the rest of the non working AC junk. You’ll be so glad you did.

I’m debating it for sure.

:slight_smile:

Where’s the turbo?

:lol:

man that looks great under there. :slight_smile:

one thing… the o2’s before the turbine… doesnt that skew the reading? i know on widebands it does from the pressure.

Brian

pretty sure the wideband location is post.