Turby Winter '08/'09 rebuild **"almost done" pics, post 424

Yup… Wideband is post. Since it is single turbo, I def need the o2’s pre turbo to read each bank… To get an “accurate” reading. Even though it just gives me an average of 4 cylinders for a ballpark. Seems to get the job done for me though

i didnt think narrowbands like the pressure of being before the turbine either but it probably doesnt matter that much. i assume that as soon as it hits boost it goes into open loop?

i thought that with the extra pressure the sensor would read richer so you would just lean out the cruise afr which is a good thing provided the above assumption is met. :slight_smile:

Brian

Bill you are a beast ! lol You could probably take apart and put that car back together in your sleep. Well I hope all goes well with it this year and you can enjoy it :tup:

He actually pulled the motor blindfolded, i saw it with my own eyes.

What are you going to daytona for? looks good btw.

I’m going to miss this thing.

engine drops in 2hrs taking my time LOL… yea i know pretty much every last bolt in the car. that’s not a good thing :picard:

going down der to daytoner for da 500… watch dale junia and tony “smoke” make left turns. i reckon its a good time. …kind of an annual boys vacation with my dad, sister, my friend dan, his brother and his dad (the one with the mopars). we go to the races, universal studios (across the street from the hotel), and drink a LOT… awesome time. im gona miss you willis beanis :frowning:

I love your car man so mint.

i vote to put the AC back on and still trap 150mph

You do some good work man. I wish my civic looked nearly that good. :tup:

that sounds like a wonderful time :(, I’m soooo not looking forward to the long commute down. :frowning:

ill leave my mark at universal friday for ya

Wait is the turbo going back in the trunk???

Agreed. Its been getting hot on some summer days man, you’re gonna want AC on those hot rainy days you just want to drive!

I really hope I’m back in Buffalo this summer with a chance to see this thing run.

Bill drive this in the rain? ha!

The AC wont fit with the turbo setup

I work during the day lol. Nights are usually cool. In the rain? Hehe

yeah… that car rarely get wet, I doubt you would drive it in the rain.

Hoosiers + rain = die

bingo

What’s with the rear coil springs? Does the skinnier spring have a higher spring rate? If so I guess your looking for some hard launches.

I only put one of the new ones in. I have to weld in the spring mounts still. So right now they aren’t in there solid. The silver qa1s are the good ones. Hoping for some 1.5’s