TW(FS): '91 Slicktop 300ZX

so i have this mustang for sale for $4500

lmao, i’ll have to use that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

on topic; is the ‘slicktop’ desirable?

Mmm… supercharged 300zx, just to piss people off. :slight_smile:

to some because of the somewhat rarity of it. i personally like them but i could never give up my t-tops

1sikbmw no fords for me

on topic- t-tops are hot exept when they leak

keep the car. that’s all.

:hay:

andy you didn’t build an n/a z, you swapped an n/a z :stuck_out_tongue:

YEA…i am talking like headwork…ecu…exhaust…cams…timing…engine management…bump the compression…a lil wieght reduction…oh fuck it swap a 350z motor and build that NA just because i like z32s better than Z33

I think that actually would kind of cool. I wonder how much all-motor potential the VG has?

not much…well, 250-300 wheel i guess…but it wouldnt be cheap to get it there

i dunno y u want to sell it after u just spent all that time and money on it, but whatever. i wish i had some exta $$ laying around (which is never the case) so i could have something for when i get the desire to hit up the backroads. o well.

ok bottom line how much were u lookin to get for the car …cause all it seems to be is a thread bitching about different motors and set ups and shit? lol

yeah really, i may be or may kno some1 who may be interested in it depending on how much u want for it.

Bump - someone trade me for a 600 sportbike NOW

edit - new paint, new tires, car needs nothing but an owner

You’d think that, but your not. :wink:

free bumparoo for a clean Z.

for sale…buy it now.

trade for sweet maxima

no…cash or bike and cash…preferably cash

I have a 2002 R6 for sale…My father has a 2005 f4i for sale as well. Bikes are located in Binghamton, NY. PM me if interested.